Ron Paul On Fed Audit: We Will Not Be Stopped

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2009

      Ron Paul On Fed Audit: We Will Not Be Stopped
      Congressman says investigating private Federal Reserve would reveal where missing TARP funds went

      Paul Joseph Watson
      PrisonPlanet.com
      Thursday, July 9, 2009

      Congressman Ron Paul has vowed that he will not be stopped in his effort to audit the Federal Reserve, as he slammed Senate authorities for blocking the bill earlier this week.