MTV Star Heidi Montag: Over My Dead Body Would I Take A Microchip

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009

      MTV Star Heidi Montag: Over My Dead Body Would I Take A Microchip
      The Hills actor tells The Alex Jones Show why the implantable microchip represents the "mark of the beast"

      Tuesday, June 30, 2009

      Star of MTV’s The Hills Heidi Montag appeared on The Alex Jones Show today with her fellow co-star husband Spencer Pratt to discuss how some nightclubs are introducing implantable identification microchips to allow customers to access VIP areas. Montag told Jones, “You would have to kill me before I get a chip.”