Skelton: Stop Bilderberg's Nightmare Future At All Costs

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 8:03 AM

      Skelton: Stop Bilderberg's Nightmare Future At All Costs
      London Guardian journalist warns of horrendous future of spot checks, harassment and subjugation if population accepts ID cards, microchips

      Tuesday, May 19, 2009

      London Guardian journalist Charlie Skelton, who began his coverage of the 2009 Bilderberg conference in a jovial and mocking manner, is now warning that the horrendous treatment dished out to him by both police and undercover spies is just a taste of what we can expect in our daily lives if we allow BilderbergÂ’s agenda, and specifically ID cards and implantable microchips, to be implemented.