CSI Miami promoting RFID tags?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2004

      Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 5:38 AM
      Subject: CSI Miami promoting RFID tags?

      Paul
      Don't know if you have ever heard of the popular show CSI Miami, I was just watching it with my wife,  in this episode they are investigating a murder at a popular night club, the murder victim, and many other club patrons, mainly female had the sub dermal  implants that you have posted articles about.
      made me think about that old fashioned programming and conditioning we hear so much about, show the people long enough, they begin to think of it as second nature and as a matter of factly.
        Without your foreshadowing along with the input and knowledge of others many would just think this as the "In" thing to do, just thought I'd drop a line praising the hard work of yourself and others who bring more than just spoon fed info to the people!
       Phillip Hernandez
      Tucson Az USA
      Thanks
      The