"Explosive" Senate Torture Report Reveals What We've Already Known For Three And A Half Years

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2009

      "Explosive" Senate Torture Report Reveals What We've Already Known For Three And A Half Years
      Torture came from the top, as we reported in October 2005 - when will the prosecutions begin?

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Wednesday, April 22, 2009

      A newly released Senate Armed Services Committee report is garnering much media attention today, however it only confirms what we first reported in 2005 - that high-ranking Bush officials were responsible for torture of detainees and tried to shift the blame to low-ranking army officers.