Obama's First 100 Days: Worse Than Even We Predicted

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 8:52 AM

      Obama's First 100 Days: Worse Than Even We Predicted
      From protecting Bush officials who ordered torture from prosecution, to maintaining and expanding the American empire, to warrantless wiretapping of American citizens, all have remained and intensified under Obama

      Monday, April 20, 2009

      As President Barack Obama approaches his first 100 days in office, the corporate media prepares a new round of fawning idolatry about the Obama administration's "achievements," yet a summary glance at what Obama has actually done in that short time with regard to expanding the Bush police state and the Neo-Con empire is worse than even we predicted.