Activists Arrested For Asking Bloomberg A Question Plan Countersuit

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009

      Activists Arrested For Asking Bloomberg A Question Plan Countersuit
      Released We Are Change members tell of "inhumane, insane surreal" experience

      Monday, March 30, 2009

      We Are Change New York members have described the “inhumane, insane and surreal” experience of being arrested by police for asking Mayor Bloomberg a question and promise that “the full story of this incident is yet to be heard.”