Bush 'Wired' Story Covered on Canadian News

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 3:47 AM
      Subject: Bush wired was shown in Canada

      I was watching the news tonight and "Global National news with Kevin Newman" which is actually a very unbiased national news program. They had a brief look at this situation with the President being wired, showing the pictures as you see them on your website, so people north of the border are more than aware of this now. It is so amazing to see the news that is shown here in Canada that the American people never even hear about. This story is just one of MANY that Americans are censored over.