Prison Planet News Digest

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 7, 2004
      U.S. Alerts Schools About Terror Threat

      My favourite line - 'People staring at or quickly looking away from employees or vehicles as they enter or leave parking areas' - that doesn't leave little room for maneuver. This is about justifying security guards, ID cards and cameras in schools.

      --------------------

      Indymedia Server Raided by FBI

      I am getting hack attacks from Node Names listed as edna.indymedia.org based in New York. Could this be the FBI spying on me from stolen Indymedia hard drives? This hack attack occured ten minutes after I tried to access Indymedia's website (at that time it was down). I'm no expert so please E mail me if you can shed any more light on it.

      --------------------

      Alex Jones' Weekly Report October 7 2004

      Alex talks to a former employee of the Texas Department of Transportation who was fired for secretly filming computer registration forms which list 'national ID card' as one of the entry fields.

      --------------------

      When terror bell rings, George Bush smiles

      An article published in the Current Research in Social Psychology journal has revealed that when the US government issues a terrorist warning, presidential approval ratings jump by leap and bounds.

      --------------------

      8-Year-Old Boy Arrested After Scuffle

      Tallahassee police handcuffed the 8-year-old boy who picked the fight and took him to a juvenile facility Monday night, charging him with misdemeanor battery and criminal mischief.

      --------------------

      Moscow Hotel Demolition Terrifies Unwarned Neighbors

      The 24-storey building of the Sport hotel in south-west Moscow was destroyed by a blast in late September. The operation was conducted quite professionally but no one warned the residents of the neighboring apartment blocks and many people suspected another major terrorist attack.

      Feds plan to track every car

      A little-known federal agency is planning a new monitoring program by which the government would track every car on the road by using onboard transceivers.

      Republicans Love Red China

      In modern times, the Bush Pentagon’s new “world map” indicates that China is our military ally! What the heck is going on here?

      We really need your support more than ever. Please help our fight against the New World Order by subscribing to Prison Planet.tv online at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html