Support The Infowar and Get Your Website/Product SEEN By Millions

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009

      Support The Infowar and Get Your Website/Product SEEN By Millions

      Many people are asking us how they can support the Infowars operation in this time of economic uncertainty when many truth organizations are being blown away by the impact of the recession.

      We really need your support at this critical juncture, not only to expand and reach more people, but simply to consolidate the fantastic media platform that we have already achieved.

      This is why we are encouraging our great audience to strike up a mutually beneficial relationship with us by advertising their website, business or service with us and in return getting instant access to our millions of great readers and listeners.

      Please e mail watson@... for a rate card to get more information on how you can get your website front and center on Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com while enabling both of these websites to survive and remain prominent in the fight against the New World Order.