As Predicted, India Links Mumbai Attacks With Pakistan

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008

      As Predicted, India Links Mumbai Attacks With Pakistan
      Perfect pretext for continued bombing raids, increase in U.S. military aggression as promised by President elect Barack Obama - "official story" is manufactured around contradictions and lies

      Paul Joseph Watson & Steve Watson
      Prison Planet.com
      Thursday, November 27, 2008

      As we predicted would happen in our early report yesterday, Indian government authorities are now blaming Pakistan for being behind the ongoing attacks in Mumbai, providing a perfect pretext for expanded U.S. military aggression against a country that is also a target for President elect Barack Obama.