Howard Zinn: "I Don't Care" If 9/11 Was An Inside Job

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2008

      Howard Zinn: "I Don't Care" If 9/11 Was An Inside Job
      Another gatekeeper illustrates the intellectual cowardice of the establishment left

      Tuesday, November 18, 2008

      World renowned peace activist and left-wing anti-war icon Howard Zinn recently told an audience that he didn't care if 9/11 was an inside job, echoing the disdainful and apathetic rhetoric of fellow liberal gatekeepers Noam Chomsky and Alexander Cockburn in dismissing the efforts of the 9/11 truth movement.