Ex-Italian President: Provocateur Riots Then "Beat The S hit Out Of Protesters"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2008

      Ex-Italian President: Provocateur Riots Then "Beat The Shit Out Of Protesters"
      Cossiga says Italian government should "do what I did" under Operation GLADIO - infiltrate protest groups with agent provocateurs

      Thursday, October 30, 2008

      Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga has offered a solution to the Italian government in dealing with widespread demonstrations by students and teachers over a cut in state funding of education - use agent provocateurs to start riots and then have the police “beat the shit out of the protesters”.