Colin Powell Warns Of Coming Crisis "We Don't Even Know About Right Now"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008

      Colin Powell Warns Of Coming Crisis "We Don't Even Know About Right Now"
      Echoes Biden comments that Obama will be tested in early days of his term

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Tuesd
      ay, Oct 21, 2008

      Colin Powell has made bizarre comments that echo the recent declaration by Democratic VP candidate Joe Biden that there will be an "international crisis" early into Barack Obama's presidency that will test the new president by forcing him to make unpopular decisions.