Glenn Beck Highlights Threat Of Martial Law Following Economic Crisis

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008

      Glenn Beck Highlights Threat Of Martial Law Following Economic Crisis
      Poses question "are we being purposefully led into a one world financial system?"

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Tuesd
      ay, Oct 14, 2008

      Like him or loathe him, last night CNN's Glenn Beck became the only mainstream media source thus far to address on national TV the reality of the situation Americans are facing with the manufactured financial implosion - the direct threat of domestic martial law and a global financial dictatorship.

      Shot unlike anything you have ever experienced from Alex Jones, cinema verite' style, this masterpiece not only exposes the mistreatment of our 9/11 heroes, but also shows how a growing number of people around the world are questioning the official version of events that day. This movie is available now exclusively for Prison Planet.tv members. Don't miss out! Click here to subscribe now!