You Saw It Here First; Economic Crash, Banker Stick-Up Predicted Long Ago

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008

      You Saw It Here First; Economic Crash, Banker Stick-Up Predicted Long Ago
      While mainstream corporate media lied to Americans claiming economy was strong, we were warning about a "global crash" and a faux solution of "predatory globalism" nearly two years in advance

      Wednesday, October 8, 2008

      The global economic crisis and the centralization of power that would be implemented under the pretext of fixing it were predicted by this website as well as regular guests who appeared on The Alex Jones Show for the past three years-plus.

      Seven years after 9/11, the supposed mastermind behind the attacks is still at large, and the nation is entrenched in multiple wars in the Middle East. Members can watch FABLED ENEMIES in high quality streaming flash as well as WMV & MOV downloads!