Prison Planet News Digest

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 30 8:23 PM
      Copy and paste if URL's spill over)

      To get the plug over and done with, if you haven't yet signed up at
      Prison Planet.tv, we just added Alex's new video 'American
      Dictators,' to the ever-expanding library of documentary films. We
      have also just received permission to carry Anthony Hilder's
      acclaimed '9/11: The Greatest Lie Ever Sold' which will be available
      exclusively to members soon. To sign up with your credit card or
      Paypal for just $5.95 a month (or $54.95 a year if you want to get
      three months free) just go to http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html

      -------------------------

      New York Cops Arrest Film Makers For Wearing Bandannas

      Notice how they'll arrest fictional characters in a film for wearing
      bandannas but will allow black bloc provocatuer police, erm I
      mean 'anarchists' - to wear full face masks.

      http://prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/300804arrestfilmmakers.ht

      --------------------------

      Newsday photographer arrested in New York

      Newsday photographer Moises Saman - who spent eight days in an Iraqi
      prison in 2003 - was arrested Sunday in Times Square while covering
      a protest related to the Republican convention.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/300804photographerarr
      ested.htm

      ---------------------------

      Bush: 'War on terror cannot be won'

      President George Bush has acknowledged that he does not think the
      war on terror can be won, but said it would make it less acceptable
      for groups to use terrorism as a tool.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/300804cannotbewon.htm

      ----------------------------

      Christian Leaders Refute Religious Right's Claim that Bush is God's
      Candidate

      More than 40 Christian leaders and 40,000 faithful citizens signed a
      petition declaring that "God is not a Republican...or a Democrat"
      and that the Religious Right does not speak for them.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/300804godisnot.htm

      ----------------------------

      How University Betrays Students

      The modern university is not devoted to truth, quite the opposite.
      Repressive feminism is rampant on campus but this is just a symptom
      of a much more profound problem.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/300804betraysstudents
      .htm

      -----------------------------

      Questions For Michael Moore Regarding Saudi Involvement in 9/11

      Question 1: If Saudi Arabia were behind 9-11, why didn''t they leave
      the United States BEFORE the attack?

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/300804saudiinvolvemen
      t.htm

      -----------------------------

      China war games may be off

      China has withdrawn 3,000 soldiers from a military exercise on an
      island facing Taiwan, prompting speculation that Beijing may have
      cancelled its annual war games, the Taiwan defence ministry says.

      http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2004/300804wargames.htm

      -----------------------------
    • infowars_newsgroup
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2004
        Complaints swirl over NYC holding area for arrested protesters

        One former detainee, Andrew Lynn, claimed he was held there for
        hours on end in "Guantanamo-style pens" - a reference to the U.S.
        military facility in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

        http://prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/010904complaintsswirl.h
        tm
        -------------------------

        Cops Use Nets to Snag Tourists, Journalists

        In their zeal to keep protesters in line, the NYPD has added some
        unlikely weapons to its arsenal: plastic netting and scores of
        undercover cops on scooters.

        http://prisonplanet.com/articles/september2004/010904copsusenets.htm

        --------------------------

        Chechen rebels deny links to hostage drama and bombing

        Chechen separatists denied involvement in a school hostage drama in
        southern Russia today or a bomb attack in Moscow the previous day.

        http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/010904denylinks.htm

        --------------------------

        17 People, 3 Children Killed in Fallujah Airstrike

        A fresh US air strike on the Iraqi town of Falluja has killed 17
        people, including three children.

        http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/010904airsrtike.htm

        --------------------------

        U.S. Jets Fire on Afghan Village; 12 Dead

        U.S. warplanes bombed an Afghan village in the heat of a battle
        between U.S.-led forces and insurgents, killing more than a dozen
        people and striking the camp of a Danish relief group.

        http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/010904jetsfire.htm

        -------------------------

        Day Two at the RNC: Kindergarten Night

        The day after American bombs killed eight villagers in Afghanistan,
        serving to remind us once again that the nation that christened the
        Bush war on terrorism remains in chaos, the first lady pays tribute
        to her husband's liberation of girls and women in that forgotten and
        forsaken land.

        http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/010904kindergartenn
        ight.htm

        -------------------------

        Interactive marketing moves one step closer to Big Brother

        In Minority Report, a chip implanted inside Tom Cruise's character
        flashes personalized ads -- a startling reminder that advertisers
        dream of the day when they can get inside consumers' heads.

        http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/010904interactivema
        rketing.htm

        --------------------------

        CIA Reduces Co-operation With Israel

        Israeli and U.S. officials said the CIA has dampened its
        intelligence exchange with Israel's Mossad over the last 16 months
        in wake of the U.S.-led war in Iraq.

        http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/010904reducescooper
        ation.htm

        --------------------------

        Please support our ongoing struggle against the New World Order by
        subscribing at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 5, 2004
          Russian School Siege Bears Hallmarks of Potential Staged Psy-Op

          The murky events of the school siege in which hundreds of children were killed are raising disturbing questions as to which entities were actually behind the co-ordination of the attack.

          http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/050904psyop.htm
          ----------------------------
          Russian TV Shows Siege Patsy; Man Denies Shooting

          Russian television showed footage on Sunday of an unshaven and heavily guarded man, described by a top prosecutor as a member of a Chechen rebel group which held more than 1,000 people hostage in a school last week.

          http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/050904showspatsy.htm
          ----------------------------
          Is Florida's Mandatory Evacuation a Boiled Frog Step Towards Police State Actions?

          Is Jeb Bush's Mandatory evacuation of millions of Floridians another way to get Americans used to Fascism?

          http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/050904mandatoryevacuations.htm
          ----------------------------
          Iraq extends ban on al-Jazeera TV

          Iraq's interim government has indefinitely extended a month-long ban on Arabic TV news channel al-Jazeera.

          http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2004/040904extendsban.htm
          ---------------------------
          Pentagon official hints of pre-emptive war on new targets

          A leading Pentagon official has hinted that the doctrine of pre-emptive war could soon apply to potential new targets, a media report said.

          http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/050904preemptive.htm
          --------------------------
          Iran says threat of Israeli attack a "silly joke"

          Iran on Sunday dismissed the threat of an Isreali attack on its nuclear facilities as a "silly joke".

          http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/september2004/050904iranspromise.htm
          -------------------------
          Subscribe to Prison Planet.tv and get access to the best New World Order documentaries. Go to
          http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 7, 2004
            U.S. Alerts Schools About Terror Threat

            My favourite line - 'People staring at or quickly looking away from employees or vehicles as they enter or leave parking areas' - that doesn't leave little room for maneuver. This is about justifying security guards, ID cards and cameras in schools.

            --------------------

            Indymedia Server Raided by FBI

            I am getting hack attacks from Node Names listed as edna.indymedia.org based in New York. Could this be the FBI spying on me from stolen Indymedia hard drives? This hack attack occured ten minutes after I tried to access Indymedia's website (at that time it was down). I'm no expert so please E mail me if you can shed any more light on it.

            --------------------

            Alex Jones' Weekly Report October 7 2004

            Alex talks to a former employee of the Texas Department of Transportation who was fired for secretly filming computer registration forms which list 'national ID card' as one of the entry fields.

            --------------------

            When terror bell rings, George Bush smiles

            An article published in the Current Research in Social Psychology journal has revealed that when the US government issues a terrorist warning, presidential approval ratings jump by leap and bounds.

            --------------------

            8-Year-Old Boy Arrested After Scuffle

            Tallahassee police handcuffed the 8-year-old boy who picked the fight and took him to a juvenile facility Monday night, charging him with misdemeanor battery and criminal mischief.

            --------------------

            Moscow Hotel Demolition Terrifies Unwarned Neighbors

            The 24-storey building of the Sport hotel in south-west Moscow was destroyed by a blast in late September. The operation was conducted quite professionally but no one warned the residents of the neighboring apartment blocks and many people suspected another major terrorist attack.

            Feds plan to track every car

            A little-known federal agency is planning a new monitoring program by which the government would track every car on the road by using onboard transceivers.

            Republicans Love Red China

            In modern times, the Bush Pentagon’s new “world map” indicates that China is our military ally! What the heck is going on here?

            We really need your support more than ever. Please help our fight against the New World Order by subscribing to Prison Planet.tv online at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html