McCain: "I Always Aspire To Be A Dictator"

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      McCain: "I Always Aspire To Be A Dictator"
      Presidential nominee decries congressional rejection of bailout bill

      Wednesday, October 1, 2008

      During an interview with the Des Moines Register editorial board yesterday, John McCain - presumably making an attempt at humor - said with a completely straight face that he aspired to be a dictator, while decrying the Congressional rejection of the bailout bill.

      Seven years after 9/11, the supposed mastermind behind the attacks is still at large, and the nation is entrenched in multiple wars in the Middle East. Members can watch FABLED ENEMIES in high quality streaming flash as well as WMV & MOV downloads!