American Dictators: Documenting the Staged Election of 2004 by Alex Jones

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      Alex Jones' Brand New Blockbuster Documentary Film

      American Dictators: Documenting the Staged Election of 2004

      In a dictatorship there is no choice, the elections are controlled,
      the police are the military, fear equals control, speech is
      suppressed, the economy is looted, the people are slaves.

      "We don't know the future but we've studied human history and
      regardless of who wins the November election in 2004 the new world
      order wins." --Alex Jones

      Runtime: 90 minutes

      Buy Alex's latest blockbuster documentary online at
      http://www.store.yahoo.com/infowars-shop/amdidostelof.html

      Or watch the whole film right now online by subscribing to Prison
      Planet.tv at http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html