Ice Station Zebra

  • sonof101
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008

      Hi everyone, As you may or may not know, in the spare time I have I play in a band. I don't normally plug it around a lot but the songs are related to Prisonplanet/the truth movement so here goes...

      The band has entered this Orange competition http://orangeunsignedact.co.uk/acts/ice-station-zebra It works on votes, so if you could take one min to vote for us we might possibly could maybe perhaps get on TV with Phil Jupiter or something.

      And for some reason you can vote for us everyday until the 14th if you want, but no more than once a day - slightly idiotic system. Anyway if you want to do that, be my guest! again the link to vote is http://orangeunsignedact.co.uk/acts/ice-station-zebra just hit it up once per day over the weekend and I would be really grateful.

      thanks,

      Steve.

      Infowars.net editor