Rage Guitarist: Government Sponsored Terror "Embedded in the DNA" Of American Politics

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008

      Rage Guitarist: Government Sponsored Terror "Embedded in the DNA" Of American Politics
      Tom Morello speaks to We Are Change on false flag terrorism

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Thurs
      day, Sept 4, 2008

      Tom Morello, guitarist with rock protest band Rage Against the Machine, spoke out against false flag terrorism on the same day an impromptu performance by the band was shut down by police outside the RNC.

      Seven years after the attacks of 9/11, a global awakening has taken place, the likes of which the world has never seen. As the corporate-controlled media dwindles into extinction, a new breed of journalists and activists has emerged. Click here to watch 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising online in high quality now!