Ventura Voices 9/11 Truth At Rally For The Republic

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008

      Ventura Voices 9/11 Truth At Rally For The Republic
      Former Governor hints at presidential run in 2012: "We can take our country back, it can be done"

      Wednesday, September 3, 2008

      During an impassioned speech in which he called for a revolution to take back the country, former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura voiced 9/11 truth to the 10,000 in attendance and the millions watching on C-Span and You Tube at the Rally For The Republic yesterday.

      Seven years after the attacks of 9/11, a global awakening has taken place, the likes of which the world has never seen. As the corporate-controlled media dwindles into extinction, a new breed of journalists and activists has emerged. Click here to watch 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising online in high quality now!