Global Warming Conclusively Debunked As Gore Calls For CO2 Tax

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008

      Global Warming Conclusively Debunked As Gore Calls For CO2 Tax
      The seven graphs that dispel alarmist claims about climate change

      Friday, July 18, 2008

      The world is cooling, sea levels are falling, ice is spreading, there are fewer extreme weather events, and it was hotter 1000 years ago, yet the myth of global warming is providing governments the excuse to micromanage every aspect of our lives, with Al Gore now openly calling for a carbon tax on the energy we use.

      Seven years after the attacks of 9/11, a global awakening has taken place, the likes of which the world has never seen. As the corporate-controlled media dwindles into extinction, a new breed of journalists and activists has emerged. Click here to watch 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising online in high quality now!