Today on The Alex Jones Show and Some Listener Emails

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      Today on The Alex Jones Show:

      Chuck Michel
      Spokesperson for the
      California Rifle & Pistol Association on the Nightmare California Bullet Tax. Note: California Is the Test State for New World Order Legislation. They're on the Frontline in the Fight for the Second Amendment and Are under Heavy Bombardment from Enemy Forces.

      Listener Emails:

      Hi Guys, I have a quick story to tell you. Yesterday I gave a copy of 911 to a father of one of my stepsons baseball teamates. Tonight I asked him if he watched the tape and he said he watched enough of it to know he didn't want to watch anymore. He said anytime you mention "New World Order" you are crazy. Then he said something that just about dropped me...he said "How will that tape lower my handicap on the golf course?....What good is it for me?"

      All I could say was what about your children.....don't you want them to grow up in a free country?  He assured me that they will be free.....Oh now I can relax.

      I'll keep on keeping on.

      Dear Mr. Jones:

      "Always strive to have empathy.
      Understand that from a policeman's
      point of view, a police state is a good thing."

      note from Violet:  This is sad but true in many cases, but lets not forget the good cops who are fighting the New World Order along with the rest of us.

      Alex,

      I received a call today from the local Comcast affiliate that ran your 911 video. They got an overwhelming response and asked me if they could keep the tape and run it again. People wanted to get friends to watch it, so they are rebroadcasting it 8:00PM Wednesday and possibly again. He sid people thought they were watch a CNN broadcast.

      He asked me if I had any other videos he could use.

      note from Violet:  thanks to this great listener for getting Alex's videos on his local Access Channel.  That's one thing everyone can do to help get the information out.  You can contact your local cable company for contact info for your Access Channel.  The Access Channel will be able to give you information on how to air tapes and shows local.