Terror Stopped For Putting My Hand In My Pocket

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008

      Terror Stopped For Putting My Hand In My Pocket
      "YOU. STAND OVER THERE."

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Tues
      day, July 8, 2008

      This past Sunday night I was subjected to another stark reminder of how far the UK has descended into a total police state when I was stopped on the street by "Police Community Support Officers" for putting my hand in my pocket.

      Seven years after the attacks of 9/11, a global awakening has taken place, the likes of which the world has never seen. As the corporate-controlled media dwindles into extinction, a new breed of journalists and activists has emerged. Click here to watch 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising online in high quality now!