Ron Paul: I hear members of Congress saying "if we could only nuke Iran"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2008

      Ron Paul: I hear members of Congress saying "if we could only nuke Iran"
      Congressman warns of imminent confrontation

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Fri
      day, July 4, 2008

      Congressman Ron Paul has warned millions of radio listeners that the US is heading into a deadly confrontation with Iran, revealing his disbelief at members of Congress who have openly voiced support for a pre-emptive nuclear strike on the country.