EU Constitution Kingpin: We Will Ignore Referendums

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2008

      EU Constitution Kingpin: We Will Ignore Referendums
      Admits Lisbon Treaty was intended to confuse public into acceptance

      Steve Watson & Paul Watson
      Infowars.net
      Fri
      day, June 27, 2008

      Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, author of the rejected European Constitution, has effectively stated that the votes of citizens in EU member states will have no bearing on the future actions of the European Parliament.

      http://www.infowars.net/articles/june2008/270608EU.htm