New Big Brother London Underground Signs Stir Controversy

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008

      New Big Brother London Underground Signs Stir Controversy
      Some commuters disturbed by dystopic "artwork"

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Tues
      day, June 24, 2008

      Upon entering the London underground following a rare trip abroad last week I was hit with a sudden reminder that I was entering back into big brother control central when I encountered rows and rows of advertising boards plastered with the same stark posters reading "I THINK I'M BEING WATCHED".

      http://www.infowars.net/articles/june2008/240608beingwatched.htm