Teenager Tased In School By Police For Not Complying and showing I.D.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008

      Teenager Tased In School By Police For Not Complying and Showing I.D.
      School defends action against sixteen year old

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Wednes
      day, June 4, 2008

      A sixteen year old child was shocked with a Taser stun gun by police at a North Carolina school last week for failing to comply with orders to show an officer his I.D. badge.