9/11 Chronicles Part 1: Truth Rising At The Alamo Ritz

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2008

      Alex gives a speech before the premiere screening of his new upcoming movie 9/11 Chronicles Part 1: Truth Rising at the Alamo Ritz in Austin Texas. Alex talks about how the grass roots are affecting real change in America and not the phony brand of change offered by Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

      Alex relates how encouraging it is to know that the "highest levels of the crime syndicate - their policy wonks - the real people behind the throne are aware of what we are doing and wouldn't be aware of what we were doing if it didn't danger their world monopoly of control".

      "The enemy is aware, on every front, that truth is rising," explains Alex as he describes how the eternal human yearning for freedom and our ability to manifest what we envisage has the elite running scared.

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch this special report in Flash, Quick Time, & Windows Media Player - by clicking here!

      Click here to subscribe and start enjoying the benefits of Prison Planet.tv!

      FROM THE ARCHIVES

      Corey Rowe: The Iraq Experience

      Former infantry soldier and Loose Change producer Corey Rowe discusses his experiences in Iraq, including mistaken civilian killings, staged CNN photo-ops where troops shot into thin air and blew up empty caves, later characterized as "border war footage" by the networks, and outright violations of the Geneva Convention.