Prison Planet.tv: Alex Jones Analyses George Orwell's 1984

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      Prison Planet.tv: Alex Jones Analyses George Orwell's 1984

      In this week's special report, Alex conducts and in-depth analysis of
      both the film and book '1984' written by George Orwell. What was
      Orwell trying to tell us and has his warning been heeded?

      Broadband Users:
      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/members/video/062104weeklyreport.htm

      Dial-Up Users:
      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/members/video/062104weeklyreport.htm

      --------------------------------------

      Order Out of Chaos by Paul Joseph Watson

      Order Out Of Chaos blows wide open the official story behind a
      multitude of both historical and modern day events. Paul Joseph
      Watson uses mainstream media reports to exhaustively document how
      governments are exploiting and even carrying out terrorist attacks to
      further their unified political agenda. Every referenced article is
      available online so you can cross-check the facts for yourself!

      Full book available online at
      http://www.prisonplanet.tv/members/reports/order_out_of_chaos.htm

      encourage you to sign up again. Remember, you are not just paying for
      exclusive content. You are ensuring that we can still post audio and
      video for free so that we can reach new people with the truth.

      You are an integral part of that process.

      Please consider renewing your subscription by going to
      http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html

      Thank you for your support.
      http://www.prisonplanet.tv