Alex Jones' Prison Planet.tv - It's Getting Better All The Time!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2008

      New and exclusive for subscribers - 4th hour live video streaming of The Alex Jones Show! In studio document and external video feed cams, live in-studio guests!

      Every show archived daily in WMV and streaming flash for your viewing convenience.

      Click here to find out more or click here to subscribe today!

      For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning. Once in place they can engage their plan to exterminate 80% of the world's population, while enabling the "elites" to live forever with the aid of advanced technology. For the first time, crusading filmmaker ALEX JONES reveals their secret plan for humanity's extermination: Operation ENDGAME.

      Members can watch ENDGAME in high quality streaming flash as well as WMV & MOV downloads!

      All 15 of Alex Jones' films are available to subscribers in addition to numerous bonus features, extras and mini-documentaries. Members can also enjoy over a dozen documentary films by other authors. Alex Jones' Descent Into Tyranny and Paul Joseph Watson's Order Out Of Chaos are also available as e-books.

      ALL VIDEOS ARE AVAILABLE IN BOTH BROADBAND AND DIAL-UP FORMATS.

      Prison Planet.tv is not only a great resource for documentary films, special reports audio interviews and books, it is an activist tool. We encourage subscribers to make copies of the material and use it to educate their friends.

      We accept credit cards, paypal, checks or money orders. Simply click here, subscribe and you can be watching a plethora of high-quality multimedia within minutes. Still not convinced? Check out what else we offer......

      At just $5.95 a month or 15 cents a day, members enjoy access to a plethora of constantly expanding and powerful material as part of their subscription.

      Also included are speaking events, conferences and guest appearances by Alex Jones.

      Watch in super-high quality streaming flash or download a range of different WMV, MOV movie files from our new high-speed CDN servers.

      Subscribers also get immediate access to a library of special video reports, in-studio guests and audio MP3 interviews as part of their subscription - hundreds of pieces of multimedia stretching back over 4 years!

      Also included is Alex Jones' weekly public access TV show & his KLBJ show in video format.

      Subscribers also get priveleged access to brand new Alex Jones films weeks before their public release!

      What People Are Saying About Prison Planet.tv

      "Prison Planet.tv has so many useful features it's hard to believe they're able to charge under $6 a month."
      Michael Lupacchino

      "I have been a listener for 1 year now, and I finally got around to subscribing to prison planet and I watched the movie and WOW.. very powerful very comprehensive .. but what I love more .. about the membership is that I have total access to hundreds of videos.... literally hundreds!"
      OrganicDrew

      "To sum up Prison Planet.tv in a word....WOW! It's the best source of up to date video."
      Guy, UK

      "What a deal, you simply can't go wrong! I don't want to miss any of his video reports!"
      Cameron Goffin

      "I have been a subscriber since it was first available and it keeps getting better!"
      Greg Boone

      PRISON PLANET.tv - Click here to subscribe by credit card or paypal, or click here to subscribe by check or money order.

      All payments are safe and secure via our hi-tech encrypted server.

      Paypal and direct credit/debit card payment merchant options available.