Ventura Fears 'We Did 9/11 To Ourselves'

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008

      Ventura Fears 'We Did 9/11 To Ourselves'
      Former Governor lectures disbelieving Howard Stern on impossible collapse of buildings

      Wednesday, May 21, 2008

      Former Governor Jesse Ventura went further in his 9/11 skepticism than ever before today when he told the Howard Stern Show of his fear that elements of the U.S. government carried out the attack, stating, "I hate to fear....that we possibly did it to ourselves."