Ventura Slams Media Witch Hunt For Questioning 9/11

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008

      Ventura Slams Media Witch Hunt For Questioning 9/11
      Former Governor shocked by state of free speech in America - "Has our country really become that?"

      Wednesday, May 21, 2008

      Former Governor Jesse Ventura slammed the media witch hunt that he was subjected to in the wake of questioning the official 9/11 story and admitted that he was shocked by the reaction to his comments about the demolition of WTC 7 and the twin towers, but the ex-wrestling and movie star reiterated and expanded upon his views on 9/11 during an appearance on The Alex Jones Show.