Gore Confronted On Global Warming Hysteria

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008

      Gore Confronted On Global Warming Hysteria
      We Are Change Ohio attempts to challenge orthodoxy of church of environmentalism

      Thursday, May 8, 2008

      Former Vice-President Al Gore, fresh from exploiting the tragedy in Burma to push more climate change hysteria (since cyclones and storms didn't exist before global warming), was confronted during a recent speaking event by a group who dared to question the orthodoxy of the church of environmentalism.