Deadly Cyclone Puts Terror Hype In Perspective

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008

      Deadly Cyclone Puts Terror Hype In Perspective
      Equivalent of seventeen 9/11's reminder that control freaks' obsession with inflated fear of terrorism to implement police state a contrived fraud

      Wednesday, May 7, 2008

      The deadly cyclone that has hit Burma could eventually claim around 50,000 lives - the equivalent of seventeen 9/11's - and yet in the face of such tragedies that befall the planet on an almost monthly basis, we are constantly lectured that the contrived fear of terrorism - a threat less dangerous to Americans than peanut allergies or accident-causing deer - is reason alone to let control freaks completely re-engineer society and change our way of life.