Overwhelming Evidence Points To Murder Of DC Madam

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2008

      Overwhelming Evidence Points To Murder Of DC Madam
      "She insinuated that there is a contract out for her and I fully believe they succeeded," says Condo manager

      Saturday, May 3, 2008

      Evidence is stacking up to suggest that the alleged "suicide" of DC Madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey was in fact a calculated murder, as the manager of Palfrey's Florida Condo reveals that Palfrey was not suicidal when he spoke to her Monday and told him of her fears about a contact being out on her life.