Arizona Senator: I Want To Find Out The Truth About 9/11

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2008

      Arizona Senator: I Want To Find Out The Truth About 9/11
      State Sen. Karen Johnson explains why she went public with questions on 9/11

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Tues
      day, April 29, 2008

      An Arizona state Senator who went public with questions over the official government version of events on 9/11 has provided further details of her position and why she chose to make her views known.