We Are Change Members Arrested For Asking Laura Bush A Question

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 5:24 AM

      We Are Change Members Arrested For Asking Laura Bush A Question
      Police reportedly beat reporter's head against wall, another member charged for assault despite being victim of unprovoked attack

      Wednesday, April 23, 2008

      Two members of We Are Change were arrested in New York last night for asking Laura and Jenna Bush a question. Reporter Matt Lepacek was dragged out during Laura Bush's speech and physically assaulted by police, according to Luke Rudkowski.