We Are Change To Release Assault Videos

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2008

      We Are Change To Release Assault Videos
      Prominent 9/11 Truth organization being harassed, physically attacked by "no-planers" who tried to link group with Times Square bombing

      Tuesday, April 22, 2008

      After months of tolerating verbal and physical abuse from a fringe group of emotionally unstable "no-planers" at ground zero, Luke Rudkowski and We Are Change have had enough, and are set to release video showing the assaults and attempts to smear We Are Change as being complicit in the Times Square recruitment center bombing.