UN Human Rights Official Wants Investigation Into US Government Role In 9/11

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 10:03 AM

      UN Human Rights Official Wants Investigation Into US Government Role In 9/11
      John Bolton: "This is exactly why we voted against the new human rights council."

      Steve Watson
      Infowars.net
      Thurs
      day, April 10, 2008

      An official in the newly formed UN Human Rights Council has called for a fresh investigation into the events of 9/11 in order to examine the possible role that neoconservatives may have played in the attacks.