Prison Planet.tv Officially Launched

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2004
      We are excited to expand our platform in offering you the membership
      benefits of this website. We decided to launch the website due to
      ever-increasing bandwidth bills which prevented us from showing
      videos to wide audiences without incuring giant fees.

      Don't worry, Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com will still remain
      free and will not change their usual format. However, we need your
      support to make this new website a success. The site will grow to
      include weekly video reports from Alex Jones, every single guest
      interview from the Alex Jones Show, special reports and a monthly
      newsletter. There are future plans to add forums, chat rooms and all
      manner of extra features.

      All this for just $5.95 a month (19 cents a day) or $54.95 a year (15
      cents a day).

      Even at this early stage, you can watch ALL of Alex's acclaimed
      documentary films including his latest, Matrix of Evil, at your own
      leisure.

      Even if you don't subscribe, bookmark the site because it will be a
      focus of breaking news and content which will remain free.

      Please help us in this historic fight against the new world order by
      going to http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html to subscribe via our
      safe and secure online processor.

      Become and exclusive member today! Subscribe to Prison Planet.tv!

      http://prisonplanet.tv/subscribe.html