Paul Lectures Bernanke: U.S. Moving Towards Fascism

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008

      Paul Lectures Bernanke: U.S. Moving Towards Fascism
      Congressman says we've "given up on the Republic, freedom, the marketplace and sound money"

      Thursday, April 3, 2008
      The Federal Reserve's insistence on rewarding its own failures by granting itself new powers was harshly rebuked by Congressman Ron Paul during yesterday's Joint Economic Committee meeting, as Paul all but accused Ben Bernanke of contributing economicallly to a broader move towards fascism in America.