The Alex Jones Report February 26th, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2008

      Alex begins this report by covering the geopolitical spectrum, including last week's satellite shootdown, a move that heralded the starting pistol in the race to militarze space, as well as Kosovo's declaration of independence, Russia's reaction the the imperial motives behind the Bush administration's recognition of Kosovo.

      Alex also covers the latest school shooting and how, as in almost every other case that we have covered, the shooter had been taking SSRI drugs.

      Other subjects covered during the boradcast include chemtrails, gun control, death education leading to increased suicide rates, and the 2008 presidential election.

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch this special report right now by clicking here!

      Download a range of different WMV, MOV movie files from our new high-speed servers.

      Subscribers also get instant access to hundreds of other documentaries, every Alex Jones film, special video reports, e-books and audio interviews, along with a growing library of exclusive material.

      Click here to subscribe and start enjoying the benefits of Prison Planet.tv!