The Alex Jones Report February 21st, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008

      Alex begins this report by taking calls and discussing the presidential candidacy of Congressman Ron Paul. Has Paul's recent announcement derailed the Ron Paul Revolution or are we too naive to abandon the cause at such an early stage? Alex explains that taking stock of the progress made and safeguarding what we have achieved was the shrewdest move.

      Alex addresses callers who feel disappointed and let down that Ron Paul made the decision to stay in the race but scale back in the campaign, pointing out that to put up a rearguard action to maintain his congressional seat is the wisest course.

      Other issues covered include the latest gun control measures, vote fraud, Willie Nelson's controversial comments about the implosion of the WTC, the road towards martial law, DNA checkpoints and the erosion of the fourth amendment.

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch this special report right now by clicking here!

      Download a range of different WMV, MOV movie files from our new high-speed servers.

      Subscribers also get instant access to hundreds of other documentaries, every Alex Jones film, special video reports, e-books and audio interviews, along with a growing library of exclusive material.

      Click here to subscribe and start enjoying the benefits of Prison Planet.tv!