Alex Jones & Special Guests January 17th, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008

      Alex is joined by Infowars crew members Aaron Dykes, Trey Kincade Rob Jacobson, as well as Luke Rudkowski, for an in-depth discussion of the New Hampshire vote fraud controversy as well as Rudkowski's experiences growing up in Poland, a Communist police state, and how America is beginning to mirror its martial law tyrannical system.

      Later in the show, Alex highlights the changing nature of children's toys and how police and military action figures are being depicted as angry black-ski mask wearing international U.N. thugs, as oppose to the smiling G.I. Joe toys that we all became familiar with growing up.

      Alex and the crew then discuss the police and the government running the drug trade as well as the latest 9/11, police state, big brother, Ron Paul and election news.

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch this special report right now by clicking here!

      Download a range of different WMV, MOV movie files from our new high-speed servers.

      Subscribers also get instant access to hundreds of other documentaries, every Alex Jones film, special video reports, e-books and audio interviews, along with a growing library of exclusive material.

      Click here to subscribe and start enjoying the benefits of Prison Planet.tv!