Kucinich: Surprise Hillary Victory A "Mystery That Needs To Be Solved"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008

      Kucinich: Surprise Hillary Victory A "Mystery That Needs To Be Solved"
      Congressman leads charge for a recount, says we may be on the threshold of an amazing discovery about how primary was conducted

      Friday, January 11, 2008

      Congressman Kucinich stated today that the huge disparity which Hillary Clinton overturned to defeat Barack Obama in the New Hampshire primary was a "mystery that needs to be solved" as he leads the charge for a recount to ascertain exactly how the pollsters could have got it so wrong, or if vote fraud took place.