STOP the FTAA - Activate Congress

  • infowars_newsgroup
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2004
      Why I fly MY Flag upside-down?

      Please read:
      http://syninfo.com/Responsibility

      Sounding the Trumpet:
      Regardless of what Public Law 829 (77th Congress) Sec. 4(a) says,
      flying MY Flag upside-down represents that I see that MY Country IS
      In Crisis. It shall remain tattered and upside down as a sign of
      Constitutional distress. Our founding fathers formed a REPUBLIC, not
      a democracy. If the FTAA is passed, it would be impossible for the
      new "American Union" to keep the US Constitution. The UN Earth
      Charter is intended to replace the US Constitution. The FTAA will
      make it possible. Americans definately need to win this one!

      Be a part of a national organized effort to Stop the FTAA:
      http://pub119.ezboard.com/bstoptheftaaactivatecongress

      http://www.stoptheftaa.org