The Alex Jones Report January 4th, 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008

      In this post-Christmas report, Alex discusses the Mexican government's plan to microchip hundreds of thousands of its own citizens using illegal immigration as an excuse and how this brings us a step closer to enforced microchipping of Americans on a standardized basis.

      Alex also discusses the assassination of Benazir Bhutto and how it ties into the Neo-Con's wider geoppolitical agenda in the middle east.

      Later in the show Alex covers the presidential campaign of Congressman Ron Paul as we head into the key early Republican primaries which take place throughout January. What will it take for the media to treat Paul as a first tier candidate?

      Prison Planet.tv members can watch this special report right now by clicking here!

      Download a range of different WMV, MOV movie files from our new high-speed servers.

      Subscribers also get instant access to hundreds of other documentaries, every Alex Jones film, special video reports, e-books and audio interviews, along with a growing library of exclusive material.

      Click here to subscribe and start enjoying the benefits of Prison Planet.tv!