Hollywood Goes Big On Endgame Zeitgeist

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007

      Hollywood Goes Big On Endgame Zeitgeist
      Are rash of recent movies about humanity's imminent eradication a warning, a promise, or just a reflection of our own fears?

      Tuesday, November 27, 2007

      Hollywood is obsessed with the idea that mankind is coming to an abrupt end and numerous movies which portray the short-term future of humanity as a dystopic nightmare abound - but is this a warning, a promise, or a reflection of the fears that have been pushed down our throats by the elite?